Have Netgear products ever piqued your interest? Is the reply “yes”? How recently did you bring home your most recent Netgear purchase? When was that, exactly? So, an upgrade is necessary. The Netgear Nighthawk AXE 11000 router needs to be brought there. In addition to its many other characteristics, this networking equipment is unique in that it provides WiFi speeds of 10.8Gbps, which are nine times faster than WiFi 5. It is currently unclear how to configure this device. The steps listed below can be used to complete the Netgear Nighthawk AXE 11000 router Setup.
How do I login to the Netgear Nighthawk AXE 11000 router?
You can access your Netgear Nighthawk AXE 11000 router using the following steps:
- Your laptop or computer should be opened to any web browser.
- Go to routerlogin.net and log in.
- You will be directed to the Login page by the website.
- Enter the router’s default username and password.
- By pressing the Enter key.
- In the end, a dashboard is displayed.
- You may now access your RAXE500 pro gaming router using the Nighthawk app.
Setting up a Nighthawk RAXE500 (AXE11000) involves two steps:
In this blog post, two configuration options for the Netgear RAXE500 wireless router have been explored. Using the device’s online user interface is required for the first approach, whereas installing the Netgear Nighthawk app is required for the second. After reading this essay, utilize the method which you consider to be the simplest. That choice is yours.
There are two ways for a Netgear Nighthawk AXE 11000 Router Setup:
- Manual Method
- Using Nighthawk App
Netgear Nighthawk RAXE500 manual setup
Follow these instructions to manually configure your Netgear Nighthawk RAXE 500 AXE11000 router:
- Look around your home for an outlet.
- Join it to your Netgear AXE11000 router once you’ve found it.
- The RAXE500 router must be connected to your current modem.
- Use a web browser that you can find. But first, turn on your computer.
- The default website address will be accepted in the URL box of your preferred browser.
- Press the Enter key. The login screen for the Netgear AXE11000 router appears.
- You’ll run into two fields in total.
- You should provide your router’s username and password there.
- If you are in doubt, you should carefully read the manual’s directions.
- To log in, click the Login button.
- The BASIC Home screen will appear immediately.
- There are several prompts provided. Look them up.
Configuring the Netgear Nighthawk AXE11000 Router Using the Nighthawk App
Are you interested in configuring your Netgear Nighthawk AXE11000 on a mobile device? Yes? The Netgear Nighthawk app must be downloaded on your device in order for it to be possible. The procedure for downloading the app and configuring the AXE11000 wireless device is detailed below.
The following steps are necessary for Netgear Nighthawk AXE 11000 router Setup with the Nighthawk app:
- Visit the Google Play Store, if you’re an Android user.
- Use Nighthawk to complete the search field.
- Choose Search.
- A list of results with more specific information will soon be available.
- choose using the Nighthawk app.
- selecting the “Download” icon.
- In a few seconds, the programme will be installed.
- Start it up on your smartphone.
- Create an account with Netgear.
- Use the admin details to log into the Netgear AXE11000 after that.
- As it did in the previous method, the BASIC Home screen will appear.
- Stick to your original approach.
- Nothing will stand in your way of setting up the Netgear Nighthawk AXE11000 wireless router if you properly follow the guidelines given here.
- After completing the networking router’s configuration, you can let any number of devices in your home connect to its network.
How to modify the WiFi name and password on a Netgear AXE11000 Nighthawk device?
The label of the router contains the factory default SSID (or WiFi name) and password. By doing the following, you can modify the network name and password for your Netgear RAXE500 Nighthawk router:
- After login, go to Settings > next Setup > next Wireless Setup.
- The Wireless Settings screen is then displayed.
- It is possible to modify the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands independently.
- Your new name should be entered in the Name (SSID) column.
- Choose WPA from the Security Options menu.
- WPA2 solutions provide the best level of security by utilising the most recent standard. By default, it is set to WPA2-PSK.
- One can view the Pass field.
- In the Password (password) area, type the network key.
- To save your changes and click the Apply button.